The Livingstone Tanzania Trust follows best practice guidelines, as outlined by the Charity Commission and the Fundraising Regulator.
- Our diverse Trusteeship ensures all views are heard and valued.
- The Director is paid £11,500 a year and the staff are not paid excessive wages.
- We believe that those who agree with the way we work and are interested in funding our work will do so. We do not aggressively fundraise.
- We are a responsible employer and a prompt payer.
- We take the responsibilities that our donors place in us seriously, and ensure that funds are spent wisely.
- We are adjusting our data storage systems to comply with the new data protection rules being introduced in 2018.
- All our policies and procedures are under review (pro-bono) by an independent auditor to ensure we maintain best practice and legal compliance.